Nashville, TN – Tennessee Governor Invoice Lee and Agriculture Commissioner Charlie Hatcher, D.V.M. are asserting 15 companies will profit from the newest spherical of Agricultural Enterprise Fund (AEF) awards.
“This incentive program doesn’t simply profit the agricultural and forestry companies that participate,” Commissioner Hatcher mentioned. “We’re proud to see that the AEF has made an financial affect of greater than $100 million for our state since we first started awarding these grants 5 12 months in the past.”
One recipient will use the funds to buy gear for a brand new neighborhood kitchen and enterprise improvement middle in Wilson County.
“The Lebanon Restaurant Residency Kitchen and Bar incubator will create a brand new supply of commerce for farmers,” Kim Parks, Government Director of Historic Lebanon Tomorrow mentioned. “It would home restaurateurs in coaching who want native merchandise, in addition to a communal kitchen for micro-producers resembling bread makers and pastry cooks, and an area to promote the products to the general public.”
AEF grant recipients and initiatives introduced in the present day embrace:
- B & B Sawmill LLC, Henderson County – Forest Merchandise
- Laurel Hill Processing LLC, Henry County – Meat Processing
- Watson Sawmill LLC, Clay County – Forest Merchandise
- Thompson Transport, Franklin County – Forest Merchandise
- Memphis Kitchen Co-Op LLC, Madison County – Neighborhood Kitchen
- Flying Panda Specialty Beverage Firm, Morgan County – Craft Alcohol
- Miller Brothers Sawmill & Logging, Carter County – Forest Merchandise
- Piggs Processing, Overton County – Meat Processing
- Roaring Fork Meats, Greene County – Meat Processing
- Shane Hyatt Logging, Lawrence County – Forest Merchandise
- SPECCX LLC, Dickson County – Ag Tech
- JL Bryant Lumber LLC, Pickett County – Forest Merchandise
- Clark Hardwoods LLC, Houston County – Forest Merchandise
- Historic Lebanon Tomorrow Inc., Wilson County – Neighborhood Kitchen
- A & H Customized Meat and Processing, Van Buren County – Meat Processing
In complete, the Agricultural Enterprise Fund has awarded greater than $7.5 million in funding to Tennessee companies, leveraging practically $105 million in agriculture and forest-product financial improvement because the program’s launch.
You’ll find extra details about AEF at www.tn.gov/agriculture/companies/aef.html or by emailing Will Freeman at email@example.com.