Yamini C S | Edited by Poulomi Ghosh
Bengaluru is catering for all kinds of individuals this weekend with numerous occasions, from a technical writers’ convention to property expos. Mark your calendars for these occasions under as a result of you’ll not run out of choices on this Backyard Metropolis.
1. Sachet Tandon and Parampara Thakur Dwell in Live performance: At Phoenix Marketcity for ₹799 onwards per head at 6pm on Saturday. This musical duo has had many hits in Bollywood together with Bekhayali from Kabir Singh, Maiyya Mainu from Jersey, and lots of extra.
2. Freedom Pageant underneath Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav: By the Indian Music Expertise Museum for ₹199 a head. You may be handled to people and Carnatic music performances by Padma Vibhushan Umayalpuram Sivaraman, Padma Bhushan Sudha Ragunathan, the famend Gundecha Brothers, Langa musicians from Rajasthan, amongst many others from Friday to Sunday this weekend.
3. Technical Writers’ Convention: At Resort Paraag in Bengaluru on Saturday. This occasion will train you to up your technical writing abilities with skilled audio system and panelists. There might be three displays and the occasion will run from 9.15 am to 2.45pm
4. Literary weekend at Lalitha’s E-book Nook: Made only for the bibliophiles, you’ll be able to seize your favorite books at nice costs at this occasion. It is going to be held at Orion Mall in Rajajinagar all through the weekend. No registrations or bookings required.
5. Property Expo: In case you are amongst these house looking in Bengaluru, there’s a mega property expo simply across the nook on the Jayamahal Palace resort from 10am to 7pm, the place you’ll be able to browse a number of upcoming initiatives.
6. Bengaluru Poetry Pageant: Over 70 poets from throughout the globe are gathering at Bengaluru’s Leela Palace this Saturday and Sunday. Entry is free for all however you need to register for the occasion, to be graced by Rekha Bharadwaj and lots of others.
7. Raag: Desh, a Bouquet of Performs: For the Bengali theatre lovers in Bengaluru, this occasion will run from 4 p.m. to six p.m. on Saturday at Ravindra kala Kshetra. ₹250 per ticket might be charged.